Castlehill Bar Ltd fully respects your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission. Any personal information, which you volunteer Castlehill Bar Ltd, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 to 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
In operating our website we collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase. (Please note that we have the ability to retain your contact details should you input them on our website using VeCapture by Ve Interactive, even if you do not complete your registration/transaction/quote by clicking submit.
- Such contact details may be used to contact you to assist with your registration/transaction.
- Information you enter into our booking forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your enquiry/attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction.
- This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the transaction was not completed.
We will not use your data for any other purpose, we won’t store it for longer than necessary, and we certainly won’t share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
4 The Diamond,
Tel: +353 499524103